It’s never a good time for a dental emergency to strike. It’s extremely painful and there’s nothing worse than having to wait through the weekend to receive proper care from a dentist. If you know that you need immediate dental care from an emergency dentist, simply pick up the phone and give our Baton Rouge, LA Emergency Dental service a call. Our 24 hour emergency dentist is here for you and we’re open on Saturday.
How To Get An Appointment
If you’re in pain and not sure if you’re actually in need of emergency dental care, it’s always best to pick up the phone and call us as soon as possible. Our dentist and dental team have the expertise and equipment to take care of you right away. We have the number one dental practices for emergency services/emergency calls.
When you contact us at our Baton Rouge, LA Dental Office one of our office staff will arrange for you to get in to see our emergency dental care team as soon as possible. Your oral health and well-being are our #1 concern and you can rest assured that our emergency dentist will make sure you receive the best possible dental care available.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are experiencing severe bleeding that won’t stop you should call 911 or if you’re able to drive (or someone can drive you), you should go to the emergency room at your local hospital. Once the hospital team has your bleeding under control and you can be discharged, call us at Baton Rouge, LA Dental to schedule an appointment.
What Documents Should You Bring to Your Appointment?
To help you right away and take care of your dental emergency as soon as possible, please arrive at our Baton Rouge, LA Dental Office with these documents in hand:
- Proof of Identity
- Insurance Documentation or your Insurance Card
- A list of All Medication and Prescriptions you are Currently Taking
- Any Recent Dental Reports, X-Rays or Documents
Do I Have a Dental Emergency
Our Baton Rouge emergency dentist and team members specializes in treating Dental Emergencies and Dental Conditions such as:
- Fractured or Broken Teeth/Broken Tooth – Broken and fractured teeth can be very painful primarily because when they break or fracture, the nerve of the tooth is then exposed. Exposed nerves are extremely sensitive to both hot and cold temperatures and can also lead to very serious infections.
- Unexplained or Sudden Toothache / Oral Pain – It’s always worrisome when an unexplained tooth ache comes on. Don’t wait around for it to get worse before contacting our office. It’s always best to get the tooth looked at and treated as soon as possible. (This includes any type of tooth pain, a baby tooth, wisdom tooth, etc.)
- Sports Injuries or Other Accidents – It’s never fun when you forget to put your mouth guard in for a sports game and then end up getting a tooth knocked out or trauma to the gums. Profuse bleeding can also be a problem with these types of injuries and needs to be treated by an emergency dentist.
- Emergency Extractions – If you have a seriously infected tooth it can cause a great deal of discomfort. Emergency extractions are often the best choice in this situation in order to remove the damaged or diseased tooth. If they are not removed quickly, it could lead to a painful abscess, which can then lead to sepsis.
- Root Canals – If one or more of your teeth is badly decayed or becomes infected, a root canal might be the only option to save it. If not, an abscess may form and cause even worse problems. This needs to be done quickly to repair and save your tooth as well as prevent a serious infection and a risk for needing other procedures.
- Lost Filling – Losing a filling can be a very painful experience also, however, this is a common situation and an easy fix for our emergency dentist.
- Denture Repair – Broken dentures can lead to several serious problems including the inability to eat solid foods as well as speak correctly. If your dentures need repair you should have that repaired quickly so that you can get back to your normal daily routine.
- Gum or Tooth Infection – You may not associate a gum infection with emergency dental care, but infections in the oral cavity can come on very quickly and spread fast and need immediate attention.
- Bleeding – Any bleeding is usually a symptom of a bigger issue and is definitely something to be seen and treated by an emergency dentist.
We Handle More Than Emergencies
Even though we’re the Go-To emergency dentist baton rouge office, we offer a variety of services outside of only dental emergencies. If you’re in need of a personal or family dentist, we would love the opportunity to service you and your families for regular checkups, cleanings and any type of procedure. Our dentists are experienced in caring for the oral health of patients at any age and are able to offer an array of dental treatment options (pediatric or adult teeth or tooth damage). We’d love for you to make an appointment to visit us for any of your common dental needs.
Checkups / Teeth Cleanings – Call us for an initial exam and our dentist will create a customized dental treatment plan, which will be a guide for you and our dental team going forward in order to give you a healthy mouth.
Cosmetic Dentistry / Orthodontist – With the help of cosmetic dentistry, you can improve your smile and have a smile you’re proud of. We offer several cosmetic dentistry options, including clear aligners, braces, teeth whitening services and veneers.
Dental Bridges – A bridge is a custom made tooth or teeth that fill the space where a tooth or more than one teeth are missing. We’ll restore your bite while keeping the natural shape of your face.
Tooth Decay / Dental Implants – Implants will restore your smile while they fit, feel, and function like your natural teeth.
Dental Crowns – A crown is a cap that covers a tooth. A crown improves the look and feel of a tooth to it’s normal shape and function while also making it stronger. You may need a crown if you have a cracked tooth or a cavity that is too large for a filling. You may also get a crown for the cosmetic purpose of covering tooth damage or discoloration.
Fillings – Most people are going to need a filling at one point or another in their life. Fillings are used to treat cavities or to restore cracked teeth or teeth that have been broken.
Oral Surgery – Oral Surgery is commonly used to treat a variety of oral diseases or conditions such as extraction of teeth, tooth loss, treatment of endodontal diseases, implants, jaw or teeth injury, etc.
Treatment of Periodontal Disease – We offer the best care for the treatment of gum disease. Our dentists will make sure your teeth and gums stay healthy long after initial treatment.
We’re Your Affordable Dentist in Baton Rouge
At our Baton Rouge Emergency Dental Office, our primary focus is on you, the patient, and treating your dental emergency as quickly and painlessly as possible. At our practice we’re here for consultation to answer any of your questions about adult or kid’s symptoms.
Our entire dental team is experienced in all the different types of dental emergencies and we also accept multiple payment methods and can work with most insurances as well as provide information on financing options. We understand how important affordable dental care is.
A dental emergency should be treated right away, no matter what day it is. Don’t suffer until Monday morning – pick up the phone and give us a call for your emergency dentist appointment OR any common dental services.